- Scholarship holder shall cover his/her travel costs.
- Scholarship applicants shall study or work at an Austrian public/private university, university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule) or the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
- For this research grant post-docs who have been awarded their doctoral degree (PhD or equivalent) no longer than 10 years before the closing date for application and have not yet received their habilitation (university professorship) can apply.
- Scholarship holders are not allowed to take up paid work in Slovakia while receiving a grant. The scholarship holder can not consume another funding for the same purpose from public means during his/her scholarship stay financed by the Action.
- A part of the application procedure is a personal interview.
- Austrian citizens who live in Austria but study at a Slovakian University are only eligible for a stay in Austria if the air distance between the seat of residence and the host institution is more than 100 km.
More information at: www.aktion.saia.sk, http://grants.at
In case of programmes (scholarships or grant offers) where SAIA, n. o., is involved in their administration and personal data is being processed, also "Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Processing in SAIA, n. o." apply, as published on www.saia.sk under Legal information & Data protection.