- Scholarship applicants shall have completed at least one semester of their PhD degree studies at a university in Austria.
- Scholarship applicants shall study or work at an Austrian public/private university or university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule).
- The proposed stay must be directly related to the subject of the PhD thesis and should be planned accordingly.
- Eligible are scholars who are presently involved in research activities at their University.
- Scholarship holders are not allowed to take up paid work in Slovakia while receiving a grant. The scholarship holder can not consume another funding for the same purpose during his/her scholarship stay financed by the Action.
- Austrian citizens who live in Austria but study at a Slovakian University are only eligible for a stay in Austria if the air distance between the seat of residence and the host institution is more than 100 km.
More information at: www.aktion.saia.sk, http://grants.at
In case of programmes (scholarships or grant offers) where SAIA, n. o., is involved in their administration and personal data is being processed, also "Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Processing in SAIA, n. o." apply, as published on www.saia.sk under Legal information & Data protection.