- Scholarship holder shall cover his/her travel costs.
- Scholarship stay cannot be prolonged.
- Scholarship applicants shall study or work at an Austrian public/private university, university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule), university college of teacher education or the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
- Applicant can apply for this scholarship after six months since the completion of his/her last scholarship stay funded by the Action Austria - Slovakia.
- The scholarship holder can not consume another funding for the same purpose during his/her scholarship stay financed by the Action.
- Austrian citizens who live in Austria but study at a Slovakian University are only eligible for a stay in Austria if the air distance between the seat of residence and the host institution is more than 100 km.
More information at: www.aktion.saia.sk, http://grants.at
In case of programmes (scholarships or grant offers) where SAIA, n. o., is involved in their administration and personal data is being processed, also "Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Processing in SAIA, n. o." apply, as published on www.saia.sk under Legal information & Data protection.