Other relevant information
Preference will be given to candidates who have not received this scholarship yet (in one degree of study).
- Scholarship holder shall cover his/her travel costs.
- The applicant shall have completed at least two semesters of study in Austria.
- Scholarship applicants (students or PhD students) shall study or work at an Austrian public/private university, university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule) or university college of teacher education.
- Eligible are currently enrolled (minimum of 5 ECTS in the last term) scholars or scholars who are presently involved in research activities at their University.
- Scholarship holders are not allowed to take up paid work in Slovakia while receiving a grant. The scholarship holder can not consume another funding for the same purpose during his/her scholarship stay financed by the Action.
- Austrian citizens who live in Austria but study at a Slovakian University are only eligible for a stay in Austria if the air distance between the seat of residence and the host institution is more than 100 km.
More information at: www.aktion.saia.sk, http://grants.at
The financial support provided by the Slovak side through the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic, if indicated in the "Offered support" section, is financed from the state budget of the Slovak Republic and by the European Commission –NextGenerationEU in the framework of the Investment 4 Component 10 of the Recovery and Resilience Plan of the Slovak Republic.
In this context, by applying and later by accepting the scholarship, you agree to the following:
- as an applicant and as a scholarship holder, you are obliged to ensure that all documents you submit in connection with the scholarship stay contain true, correct and complete information,
- the applicant/the scholarship holder acknowledges and by accepting this scholarship agrees, that his/her personal data, to the extent provided by the scholarship application, its annexes and other submitted documents, may be provided to the authorities of the Slovak Republic or the European Union for control or monitoring activities, or during execution of an audit in relation to funds provided within the scholarship,
- it is forbidden to finance the same expenditure within the same purpose from the same source, and therefore it is your duty to inform the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic (i.e. the programme administrator), if in connection with your stay you will receive other support from the state budget of the Slovak Republic or from the European Union during your scholarship stay in Slovakia,
- the applicant/the scholarship holder is obliged to provide full co-operation to the authorities of the Slovak Republic (e.g. the National Implementation and Coordination Authority of the Mechanism to Support Renewal and Resilience, the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sports of the Slovak Republic, the Government Audit Office of the Slovak Republic, the Supreme Audit Office of the Slovak Republic) and the relevant European Union bodies (e.g. the European Commission, OLAF/European Anti-Fraud Office, the Court of Auditors and, where appropriate, the European Public Prosecutor's Office) or persons authorized by these bodies, in the course of their activities (in particular control or monitoring activities or the performance of audits) in connection with the funds provided within the scholarship.
In case of programmes (scholarships or grant offers) where SAIA, n. o., is involved in their administration and personal data is being processed, also "Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Processing in SAIA, n. o." apply, as published on www.saia.sk under Legal information & Data protection.